June 21, 2022
🔥 What's new
Curve styles shared on Figma file
Curve styles are now stored in the current Figma file, so they can be used in different projects.
New properties panel layout
We have created new properties panel layout and show only animated properties on the timeline
• new: you can now create keyframes by double-clicking on a property on the timeline;
• improved: rendering of complex shapes now works perfectly;
• improved: support for instances when importing nested projects;
• improved: projects save one more time just before exporting;
• improved: UX when applying spatial interpolation on keyframes (hold cmd/ctrl and hover keyframe in viewport);
• improved: generation of vector shapes;
• fixed: issue with layer alignment causing undo action for each layer;
• fixed: problem with curves breaking backwards.